Local since 1985.
Local since 1985.
First Defense® is a versatile stormwater separator with the highest approved flow rates in the United States, enabling engineers and contractors to save site space and projects costs by using the smallest possible footprint.
The Barracuda is market-changing, stormwater quality technology. A high-performance, vortex hydrodynamic separator, the Barracuda removes total suspended solids (TSS) and offers quick installation and multiple pipe configurations.
ECOPOD® series is an intra-tank bioreactor that can be inserted into an average sized onsite wastewater treatment tank or vault.
Billings Precast is a local family owned and operated company in Billings, MT that specializes in the manufacture of precast concrete products for the underground utility market while also providing a complete line of septic system and components for the residential wastewater industry. Since 1985, Billings Precast has provided materials and services to the greater Billings and surrounding areas including, Eastern Montana, Northern Wyoming and Western North Dakota.
The sales position is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking for a full-time career in a unique, team oriented sales environment. The primary focus of this position will be sales and service of residential wastewater septic systems and other residential tank systems to both licensed contractors and DIY customers. We are looking for an energetic, active person that enjoys a daily change of pace. Must be able to multi-task and balance multiple projects at the same time. The ideal candidate for this position will have sales experience and knowledge of construction, underground utilities, plumbing, septic systems effluent pump systems, etc.
DUTIES / EXPECTATIONS:
- Plan take-offs, customer estimates and orders
- Prompt turn around of phone calls and email messages
- Schedule and coordinate deliveries
- Pull parts and load customers as needed
- Operate fork lift to unload freight and load customers
- Manage / maintain inventory levels
- Order parts and inventory as needed
- Provide excellent customer service and respect to fellow employees
- Build relationships with vendors, engineers and other business partners
- Maintain existing and develop new product lines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,000.00 per year